April 24, 2020 – April 24, 2020
Map and Directions | Register
**BHSA Comedy Night – Curry Order**
Friday 24th April 7pm-10.30pm
Khans Indian Restaurant on Montpelier Vale, Blackheath are offering to provide a Set Meal – 2 courses with rice & half a naan for £15
It will be delivered to school in time before the fantastic comedy line up begins at 8pm.
1. Onion Bhajee – Lightly spiced onion and herb fritters
2. Samosa – Savoury pastries with a lightly spiced filling
Main Curry options:
1. Chicken Tikka Masala (mild) -Tandoori pieces of chicken breast in a rich creamy coconut sauce
2. Tawa Chicken (medium) – Pieces of chicken breast cooked in a Tawa with green peppers, onions and special spices
3. Naga Chicken (hot) – Extremely spicy sauce based dish
1. Plain Rice – Steamed Basmati Rice
2. Pilau Rice – Saffron infused basmati rice
1. half a plain Naan
We're sorry. Either an error occurred or the event(s) you were attempting to register for may no longer be open for registration.